Long Time No See

Guest Hobbes

Guest Hobbes
Hey guys, Hobbes here. Alot of the current roster doesnt know me, but I know there are some guys out there that remember me from the BFV and beginning of the BF2 days.. Logged onto xfire for the first time in about two years or so, and saw all the former names of people I played with in the past.. 8ball, Ward, Pilotevan, and 2 dye all still active, as well as the ones from the past, such as LRRP, Redwolf, Resler, H4rdcore, Tanner, Robo, RFMD, Immortal, the list just goes on and on. Well anyways just stopping in to say hello. Dont be afraid to holla back haha.

Guest Hobbes
@2Dye: Not much man, i know i've talked to you on xifre a bit, glad to see you back in the states and out of harms way for now haha. @Marky: Marky I dont know how I could of forgotten about you. How have you been? @Moonman: Yea and I missed yours back haha. How you been? @Pugs: Pugs man its good to hear from you again. Its been a long time.. I've tried to track down people via facebook or xfire or msn, not much luck tho. I know Mason aka Riley has a facebook and I talk to him sometimes, but not as much as I would like to. Hows the clan going? Smoothly as it looks

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
Glad to see you stop by. The clan is the same as you knew it just a little smaller. We are forever growing stronger and smarter. This clan will never die and that is because of our members.I have never seen such a dedicated crew as we do now.

Guest Hobbes
Realgrunt, your right about that. After all these years I didnt think the clan would last this long, but your right. Alot of us have come and gone, but the ones currently here did and are doing a helluva job of keeping the ship righted.

Guest Hobbes
haha yea it was mason. Man those BFV days are unforgettable.. We were such a tight knit group than, as these guys are probably now.

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
Who are these new guys?! Whats going on Hobbes, Mason, belive its been over 2 years since yall been around. How yall been?

[B][COLOR=Lime]Dont know you guys but what up if you around and want to play some BF2 look me up ill play some[/COLOR][/B]

Guest RET.GEN.Kraor
Holy COW its HOBBES and MASON! How the heck you guys been? I thought Mason had dissappeared into the Canadian cracks in the walls.. :) We need to fire up BFV sometime.

Guest BG.Darmine
[quote='MG.Kraor','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=38016#post38016']Holy COW its HOBBES and MASON! How the heck you guys been? I thought Mason had disappeared into the Canadian cracks in the walls.. :) We need to fire up BFV sometime.[/QUOTE] I was thinking the same thing!

Guest Hobbes
Yea guys, its good to see you guys all still around. Man the days have flown by. We should try and set up a reunion of the old BFV guys! I'd be hard to track down all of them though.

Guest CPT.Buckshot=US=
Well I know Tanner still floats around from time to time, banishing members to the gates of hell and beyond for committing acts of stupidity when he feels like taking a break from real life...we love ya Tanner =)

Archived