Battlefield 3 Has Stopped Working

Guest Soldat1288

Guest Soldat1288
Okay, so here's the issue. I was playing BF3, then turned off my monitor and mouse, and went to sleep. Woke up a little later to play again. Now, right when BF3 starts initializing, it gives me the error "Battlefield 3 Has Stopped Working". This is ridiculous! I didn't do anything to my computer in-between those times. How could the game just stop working? I've literally tried almost everything, and googled everything. Nothing is working. If this means I have to re-download and re-install. I'm not. I will be done with BF3, EA, and DICE for wasting my time, money, and tolerance to such crap games. If anyone has a suggestion or something that actually fixes this issue, please, please tell me. Or I will no longer be around.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Might want to post the fix, that way other people can try your fix if they run into a similar problem.

Guest Soldat1288

Yeah, I was going to post it, but forgot to. The fix was as follows:

Delete the Battlefield 3 folder in C:\Users\[userName]\My Documents\Battlefield 3 Apparently my settings were conflicting my opening of the game, even though I never changed them. Thanks for Cpl.ShadowOp for finding that fix.

Archived