Wargame European Escalation, Anyone have it?

Guest Navi491

Guest Navi491

Anyone have Wargame European Escalation?

I have been checking it out for a while, and it looks interesting, and i just wanna know if anyone has already purchased it, and if so what was your opinion on the game. Is it worth a buy? or a pass?

This is a video review i found about the game, incase any of you gentlemen are interested in what the game's about.

Here is review:

Guest TheBand
I've purchased the game through steam. It is not a very forgiving game as far as RTS games go. It is challenging to play, but can be equally rewarding. I would recommend the game if you are familiar with more hardcore RTS games, it almost reminds me of the Close Combat series if you are at all familiar with that. Build a base and macro units this game is not, but it has a lot of layered strategies that must be employed. Also as most games follow a rock, paper, scissor type of unit mash up, you won't find that as much here. I don't play it as much as I could with all of the other things going on in my life, but I do enjoy it when I get around to playing it.

Guest RET.Col.TMI=US=
i bought it and couldnt figure out how to play it. so let me know if you can. Yes i know im a moron

Guest Navi491

I love the game. I got the hang of the game, and am more than willing to show you the ropes if you need it.

Main hint is, dont charge in with your tanks. Always engage the enemy from a distance, even if you bump into them at close range tell you tanks to move back at a distance.

If you engage at close range, your dead. Always move tank into cover, such as bushes and forests.

Also always move your tanks with a recon unit, recon units are the ones with binoculars next to them. They reveal a greater distance so tanks can see farther and take out enemies at a distance. Tanks can shoot alot farther than they can see on their own, thats where recons come in handy. Always keep 1 or 2 recon with 4tanks. recon moves up first, tanks move up shorty behind. Move from cover to cover as much as possible.

Best strat i've come up with, and i am on mission 3 with all main and secondary missions completed in first campaign.

If you see me on TS, we can do a private match, and i can explain better.

Best of luck! :)

Also Cpl.Miyamoto got the game, so more ppl to game with :)

Archived