ME3 vs SW:tOR

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

So I may have an additional 3 weeks of con-leave. So I want to eventually play both Mass Effect 3 and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Question: Which should I get first? Any thoughts?

Guest Guts4

I would do ME3 first just to knock it out -- maybe a few gaming sessions of SW:TOR in there if you want plus that mmo isn't going anywhere soon.

I haven't played either of them yet too but I am replaying ME2 with DLC to get caught back up. Man is this a great series!

Heal up soon, Sir.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Mass Effect 3 is good and there are finally enough people in the clan who have it to fill out a multiplayer squad. SW:toR you'd be playing mostly by yourself.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I'm told ME3 is most enjoyable if you play ME1 and ME2 as your save files and "progression path" are kept throughout the trilogy.

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=

I'd say ME3 purely because you have to put a lot more time into an mmo for it to really be worth it.

Also SWTOR was alright, didn't see a lot of potential in terms of end game.

Guest Harbinger

I've payed both

Swtor:

max level is 50 I got my shadow to level 50. Basically you choose a side like any MMO. But, be aware if you go sith like the 90%....be prepared for 12 year olds. Republic for the most part in my opinion is the adult side. Its similar to ME3 in the way of story telling, not in the ways of combating enemies, it is not a shooter but is like WoW.

ME3: 3rd-person RPG shooter. I beat this and i was un satisfied with my ending....Bioware did mention that there was 32 possible endings but apparently i was not the only one to not be satisfied. I just dont care enough to make verbal accusations and threats to a company that makes game extremely well even with a few mistakes...

Guest ThePluntan
I would say ME3... It's really awesome! Havn't played Swtor very much but got tired really fast and doesn't even have it on comp any more

Guest xSubo
a bunch of us have Swtor accounts but we all stoped due to not one of us in the same damn server lol. if you do Swtor let me know and ill start a character with you, i know moto is lookin for a reason to fire up his account as well. ME3 is a blast as well so really it comes down to do you want MMORGP action with light sabers? or do you want 4 player co op over the shoulder style shooter with a hint of rpg in it. and now for the captain obvious moment, both are in space!!

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
and now for the captain obvious moment, both are in space!!

I think you're looking for "captain dork moment," Sarge.

Guest Big_Forte

Swtor is an excellent single player experience...until you reach the cap. When you are cap you have a very shallow PVE experience and PVP is hairpullingly aggravating.

ME3 is excellent story...until the end...if you hadn't heard of the rage it's inspired in it's fanbase, I suggest you do a bit of research into it...if you don't want to hear spoilers...the ending is just...poorly executed...

Guest XRyan99

Depending on what kind of gamer you are I'd suggest trying empire total, its a great strategy game as for the two games you mentioned I've never played them.

Private first class

-Ryan

Archived