Guest PainKiller Posted March 31, 2012 Share Posted March 31, 2012 So about 10 minutes or so ago i was playing BF3 with others from the clan, I noticed a sort of burnt plastic smell, I got down and went to small around my Computer and as I did i saw blue sparks shoot out the back of my computer where the power plug is, I waited a few and soon after saw orange sparks, I then unplugged and took everything (plugs) out of it. It still smells like burnt plastic. Moments before I had cleaned it with the duster thing so perhaps dust got forced up there and caused too much heat? idk, but all I did was pull off the side panel and clean it like I normally have. Any idea as to what happened, how it can be fixed, and how to see if I need a new PSU or Computer? Hope someone can help. (Also my temp inside was not that hot compared to what it normally is) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.