BF 3 crashing everything

Guest EPiiKK

Guest EPiiKK
While playing bf, sometimes, out of nowhere, my whole computer freezes and the sounds freeze too then i need to restart my whole computer. Can anyone help?

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Could be a graphics issue or potentially bad ram. I would say try updating your graphics drivers (not beta drivers) and running a memory test on your ram.

Guest RET.Capt.DoggyRanger=US=

Subo's been interesting lately... he hasn't been quite as stable as he typically has been. Maybe it's because of the homework you're talking about. However, that whole Prodigy thing that happened brought out his flaky side with threatening to leave because of conduct, etc. Not saying he was wrong, but jumping right to DC because you don't like how something is happening is not a good sign for anyone. Let's keep an eye on him and see how he's doing. One of us should try to get him on TS and talk it over... see what's up.

It was actually Spyder who threatened to leave not Subo over the Prodigy discussion...

Do we need new Squad Leaders? Say it if it's so!

Not so sure need more squad leaders, but would like to see/encourage others to be more active rather then waiting on Subo. Miyamoto's done well with the enhanced comp team responsibility. Airbourne ran practice Wednesday which is went well. We are seeing signs of life in a lot of areas which is good.

Fodsche

Fodsche attended practice Wednesday. His English isn't great by a stretch so it may be just a disconnect. He should be on board.

Smitty

He's not on the list of phone numbers I have.. He's also not in Airborne or Redlegs' squad.. Will check with Mandown when he returns if he has any other contact details.

Promo's

A lot of the promo's come through BCT. Some who should be pushing forward are happy at there current ranks.. (Harkster, Guts) BigMac does the minimum so nothing here. Miyamoto needs to pass NCO, Pieman received Army Service Medal 2-24.. Will nudge the other SL's to push the other's to step forward.

Guest xSubo
if u cant dodge it.. ram it! and your post came up when the patch hit, u check forums yet to see if other ppl are having this problem? apparently the patch broke the game for a lot of ppl's setups

Archived