Directx Help

Guest xSubo

Guest xSubo
i somehow messed up my game files and corrupted my directx so every time i start the game it does not load, anyone know how to repair or re install directx for windows 7? i have no idea what to do

Guest xSubo
thx bro checkin it out now, got a class at 11 then hopefully i can get this workin this afternoon, feel like someone stole my dog when my game doesnt work!

Guest xSubo
well this seems to be turning into quite the head ache, about to give up and ship it to some geek squad liar and get over charged to make this work right, and of course all on path day, fml

Guest xSubo
Ive been digging around all day to fix my problem and came across some interesting news on the FXAA injector and for anyone who is using the FXAA injector lighting download - EA announced that it is an official cheat regardless if its just lighting enhancement and they will soon begin banning people who use any type of mod like this; because of this many ppl like me are deleting it and running into wonderful problems trying to get everything back to normal. apparently there is a readme file that is supposed to be downloaded with the injector that details how to fix everything but mine is missing. so if anyone has any luck with this plz hit me up; currently trying to fix this and if i find the readme ill post for everyone

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
You might just have to do a full BF3 re-install. It should install Direct X again when you do the install as well as all the default files.

Guest xSubo

got it fixed, has nothing to do with the game install or directx, the injector put a list of files you have to manually delete out of the registry for BF3 and the list is

injFX_Shaders

dxgi.dll

injFX_Settings.h

shaders.hlsl

hser.cfg

i deleted these files and the game is running perfectly again.

Guest xSubo

got it fixed, has nothing to do with the game install or directx, the injector put a list of files you have to manually delete out of the registry for BF3 and the list is

injFX_Shaders

dxgi.dll

injFX_Settings.h

shaders.hlsl

hser.cfg

i deleted these files and the game is running perfectly again.

Archived