Any good games coming out soon??

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
just wanted to see what you guys think is good and worth buying this summer.. i want that zombie game thats coming out.. i forgot the name ill post it when i find it again...

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
ahh penfold your right i cant wait for this game lol hope its online coop or something..

Guest Ellenberg
L4D is online co-op (& AI) vs... (co-op &) AI. I.E. the players take control of the humans, if there's not enough the AI fills the spots. The AI also controls the "boss" zombies, if there are enough players, they can take control of the "boss" zombies (not regular ones).

Guest Ellenberg
[url]http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-Left-4-Dead/dp/B000PS4X7S/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1216514129&sr=8-2[/url]

Guest Conman51
idk when thi is coming out...gears of war 2.....it looks epic...the gears of war series will beat the CR*P out of ANY HALO game

There is supposed to be a new PS3 game coming out called M.A.G, its got like.. 250 or so people in a server for multiplayer and its all focused of battlions and squads and stuff. Looks cool, but PS3 only. :/

Guest Marky
[quote='SPC.Conman51=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=37300#post37300']idk when thi is coming out...gears of war 2.....it looks epic...the gears of war series will beat the CR*P out of ANY HALO game[/quote] im gonna pretend i didnt hear that :razz:

Guest Zicker
Resistance 2 is supposed to have like squad based warfare. Each squad has a different objective and they go against another squad on the other team.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
To be hoenst there has been a bit of a drought in the PC games, besides Spore coming out realitivly soon, there isn't much coming out for awhile. Even Yahtzee is running out of games to review and he is starting to review other things (if no 1 watches Zero Punctuation I'd get on it). If you have the PS3 I would recommend Battlefield Bad Company, I honestly think that it is better than CoD4 I am only pissed it didn't come out for PC. Battlefield Heroes is due out VERY soon though their site has been quite as the date they said they would release is drawing very close. It's a free game provided by EA, its the start of a new play-4-free thing they are doing.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
L4D is using the HL2 engine and so will be released on steam also and available for pre release download i believe so that you can play the minute it comes out.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
[quote='CPT.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=37347#post37347']L4D is using the HL2 engine and so will be released on steam also and available for pre release download i believe so that you can play the minute it comes out.[/QUOTE] If their download servers aren't overloaded...look at EA the biggest game dev and they send their patches out via file hosting sites. But I have more respect for Valve than EA.

Guest SpRayAndPrAy
[quote='CPL.Kage_07=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=37350#post37350']wht about resident evil 4 or diablo 3[/QUOTE] D3 FTW

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Instead of getting addicted to crack (Diablo) i'd rather just smoke some pot (Star Craft 2).

Guest RET.LTC.Skelly=US=
Rock Band 2 will be nice. Never really played Gears of War. A friend had it but we never put more than 20 minutes in it. COD 5 is going to have co-op, so that's nice. BTW 8-ball, are talking for PC or Xbox?

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
U talking about Call of Duty 5 being made by Infinity Ward or the next one coming out this winter, Call of Duty: World at War developed by Treyarch. Cuz World at War will probably suck. Every CoD game made by Treyarch has sucked and evry1 made by IW is good. IW CoD Games: Call of Duty Call of Duty: 2 Call of Duty: 4 Treyarch CoD Games: Call of Duty: United Offensive Call of Duty: Big Red One Call of Duty: 3 lol pretty simple pattern.

Guest Ellenberg
W@W is being made by the same company that did CoD 3 on the consoles. HOWEVER - it does look good, its gone through the full IW style 2 year development cycle, where-as their previous games were 1 year... it does look very promising. Call of Duty "5"... won't be out for another year and a half at least.

Guest RET.LTC.Skelly=US=
[quote='SFC.Penfold=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=37472#post37472']W@W is being made by the same company that did CoD 3 on the consoles. HOWEVER - it does look good, its gone through the full IW style 2 year development cycle, where-as their previous games were 1 year... it does look very promising. Call of Duty "5"... won't be out for another year and a half at least.[/QUOTE] It's the fith installment (I know actually higher when you through in big red one and so forth). I hated the single player for COD3 but W@W as it is called could be fun playing with other people. COD3's online wasn't bad, not as fun as COD2 or COD4, but not bad. I think were IW get's it right is the lack of Vehicles and smaller maps with no spawn area. Treachyarch (sp?) was to much like BFV in that you spawned in specific places and most of the map was just there for traveling.

Guest Zicker
Diablo 3 wont come up for a long time. Blizzard just announced it and they said they will take as long as they deem necessary, which I am sure will be a long time.

Archived