This makes you think twice...

Guest Big_Forte

Guest Big_Forte

I know there is a random video thread...but I feel like i HAVE to share this where the most eyes can see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7wovtbcYk&context=C4ba9623ADvjVQa1PpcFPMoH7XMQe5um8w7W96yalC i6StRGEM5l0=

Like the top comment says and the quote in the video. They look at you square in the eyes then it's gone. Then just a soulless blank stare into space as you pull the knife out.

This video has a ton of emotion and surreal atmosphere. Makes me proud of you real life soldiers and makes me think I could never do what you do.

Guest RET.SGT.iambrian=US=
i dont think geneva conventions allow us to stab people like that.. its too bad really.. although, last deployment one of my buddies had a bayonet hahah

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
i dont think geneva conventions allow us to stab people like that.. its too bad really.. although, last deployment one of my buddies had a bayonet hahah

It's true, but being a Medical Officer and "non-com," I always tell my fellow airmen, it is hard to follow the geneva convention when you are fighting an enemy that doesn't believe in it. Sadly the days of wars with rules are gone.

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
I've decided not to use them on my clan mates but I enjoy using it on someone who owned me on long range battles.

Archived