Hi =US=

Guest lowtid3

Guest lowtid3

My game name is lowtid3 (low tide), my current clan has really died out since BF3. I support one of our servers, currently a 40 slot 1000 ticket HC Conquest server in Los Angeles. I have been looking for an active clan and was blown away when I came across =US=.

I believe I was looking through the TWL 8v8 HC Conquest teams and I checked out the link to your website. Since then I've came in game at your Atl. server and even TS too. Will be on later today and tonight for some games.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Should you chose to quit your old clan (we do not allow double clanning in our primary game BF3), give us a look and fill out an app.

CW2.SKI=US=

Sent from my HTC Inspire phone using Tapatalk.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Nice to meet you low tide. We are always accepting new apps. I can also assure you that we will not be going anywhere anytime soon. We have been around playing the BF series since 2004. Our current Clan CO and SMA are members who have been around since 2004 and can attest to all that we have done.

Whether you decide to join us or not, please stop by our server...maybe we can convince you :lol:

Archived