Analysing PC Performance Issues.

Guest TeKNoTroNiK

Guest TeKNoTroNiK

Hey if anyone needs assistance with any technical issues let me know. I build a good bit of systems and I don't mind connecting to others PC via Team Viewer to diagnose issues. Questions concerns leave them below.

That is all!

Guest KageOokami
Hey man so i talked to you about BIOS default settings being bad, at least not optimal. Was wondering if we could take a look at those. Also my Mobo default only supports 1333Mhz RAM but the 16gb of RAM i have is 1600Mhz. If i just changed the speed to 800 from 667 would that be fine.

Guest TeKNoTroNiK
Let me know when you are free and I can take a look at all your system info and specs and figure out the best motherboard settings for you :D

Guest ScsiError
theres really no difference between 1600 and 1333 ram. if ur mobo cant support it dont sweat the small stuff.

Guest TeKNoTroNiK

As long as your ram has heat sinks your ram should handle the 267 MHz increase from 1333 > 1600 with no problem. Make sure that you are running the ram at the correct voltage (can be found on the manufacturer's site. I would try using an app that shows FPS and try a stress test at both speeds and figure out which shows better performance and reliability. Applications such as CPU-Z can tell you the best config based off the motherboard and RAM that you are using!

Hey man so i talked to you about BIOS default settings being bad, at least not optimal. Was wondering if we could take a look at those. Also my Mobo default only supports 1333Mhz RAM but the 16gb of RAM i have is 1600Mhz. If i just changed the speed to 800 from 667 would that be fine.

Archived