RIP

Guest KageOokami

Guest KageOokami

Today a member of my family took his life. I got the news while at work that my cousin ended his life only moments before. I grew up with him and his sister, lived with them for a few years. I cant help but feel guilty for not being there more for him after hearing how he has been over the last 6 months. From what has been said it seems there was definitely cries for help.

Just wanted to say something.

I love you man, it sucks to see you go like this.

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=

Hey, if you need anything let me know. Even to just talk. I understand how you feel as I see the type of pain you are experiencing daily in my line of work.

I am sorry for your loss and to your family also.

Please do not hesitate to find me if you need to talk.

Guest Prodigy
I know how you feel Kage. Few years ago my cousin struggled with an alcohol problem, he sawthe only way to solve it was to end his life. If you need anyone to talk to catch me in vent or xfire. I'll be glad to talk to you

I'm sorry to hear man, a good friend of mine over dosed in med school and I know exactly how it feels to be confused and helpless so hit me up if you feel like talking at all.

Guest BlkWtrFox
Im sorry for you loss bro, i think it goes without saying, we are a pseudo-family here, and anyone will be more than willing to be there if you need to talk.

Guest RET.CPT.xXAirBorneXx=US=
Sorry for your loss buddy, only time heals wounds like that. I know from experience. I'll say a prayer for your family.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
I had a similar situation with my brother, One thing you cant do is blame yourself. In time you will realize this. If you need anything we are all here to help each other out in times like this. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm here if you need to talk.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Sorry to hear about that. Me and our two children lost my first wife to a drug overdose. Whatever you do, do not blame yourself.

You and your family will be in my family's prayers.

Guest KageOokami
I really appreciate all of the good wishes and support. My family is really struggling through this, to be expected. I know i am new here and it is really nice to see such comradery from my new battle brothers.

Doesn't matter how long you are here man. This is a hard time for you and your family. Me and my family will pray for you and your family.

Guest MrGravy79
sorry for your loss.. i've been through similar events and have had the same feelings from it. if u need to talk about it or just vent i'm here and i know the rest of the clan is just as available.. all u have to do is send a pm or ts and u can be sure that it will go no further than our conversation..

Guest TheBand

Kage,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. There is nothing that compares to the loss of a loved one. Reading over the posts here in this thread know that you have the support of everyone here and there is nothing should you ask that wouldn't be done for you. If you need anything let me know, we've never met, but sometimes having someone who is not involved or part of the craziness with an open ear can make all the difference.

Archived