New Recruit looking for a pilot.

Guest KageOokami

Guest KageOokami

KageOokami(shadow wolf in Japanese) Reporting for duty.

I am eager to get into the fight and shoot down some scum. I have really grown to like the Choppers and look forward to accompanying any pilots out there.

Guest RoninWarrior

はいさい ("Hello" in Central Okinawan) かげさん

おれわRoninです。 As the leader of the Ground Combat Element, I'm happy you were able to become a part of the Marines. I am also happy to you are interested in flying helos. I will be sure to get in contact with Cpl.BlkWtrFox, the Air Combat Element Leader, in regards to you. However, until you are placed, you will fall under the holding section and will be contacted by Cpl.Spartan. He will guide you through the next things you need to do. またね.

Guest XRyan99

Also its worth mentioning every Wednesday at 2100 hrs the air combat unit practices takes place. Your more then welcome to join in the practice, as Cpl.BlkWtrFox mentioned anyone can partake for their own learning experience however to join the Air team I believe there's some form of test or intake process. Rest assured you'll fall-in right where you belong. Given your drive for that position I see no reason you can't take it up. You'll quickly find this clan is extremely organised and efficient your now running with the best.

Welcome aboard sir.

Regards,

Ryan.

Archived