People are awesome!

Guest Prodigy

Guest Prodigy

For those of you who didn't see this clip it's one of my favorite. I especially like the water runner,which btw isn't fake because i saw the full video of it. The guy who looks like he is running on top of water is acually wearing some kind of special shoes and is almost skimming the water when he runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0Cazxj_yc

Guest XRyan99

Hey Prodigy,

Firstly I'd like to say good gaming with you tonight. Unfortunately I wasn't on your team however I look forward to gaming with you on the same team. If You'd like you can add me as a friend here and tomorrow we can defiantly get something going.

Regarding the video, I was really impressed with the guy that did the balancing act on the top of a 20 story building. Granted it wasn't as impressive as say the quad back flip with the pogo stick but incredibly ballsy.

Cheers.

Ryan.

Guest Prodigy

Hey Ryan,

Yeah i added you to my friends in battlelog. Good gaming with you too, not sure what time i'll be on today graveyard shift really messes me up. If you ever heard the expression "They only come out at night" believe it!. Not to mention i've been feeling sick latley due to this stupid Pennsylvania weather 60 degrees one day 22 the next... In any case i'll find time to get in a server today and look forward to joining up with ya

Prodigy

Archived