Don't let this be you.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Guest RET.WO1.Pieman=US=
If you find your self playing games for numbers on a website instead of for fun, you might want to take a look at your priorities.

Guest Undefined
Accuracy is high, but not obscene. KDR is ridiculous, but plausible on Metro 64 if he's always buddying up with a bunch of medics. SPM is also plausible in metro. I'd say he really needs to get out more, but I wouldn't call him a hacker definitively based on these stats.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Id actually say the only dodgey thing is KDR. Everything else is more than plausible, metro 24/7 can get you well over 1k SPM. either way, 521 hours haha.

Guest Seiph3r
I agree with Undefined. K\Dr is up there but all else is plausible given no life outside BF3. I really wouldn't want to play with or against him. lol

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
This is crazy, he has over 21 whole days playing BF3, thats 3 weeks of BF3. Given he bf3 was released 3 months and 3 days ago, he has spent 22% of his time playing Bf3. Exclude a standard 8 hour sleeping time, he has spent over 35% of his time playing BF3. Seriously, go out......

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Col 100 is the highest it right?! Seriously does he have a catheter and bedpan and his mom feeds him periodically?!

Guest Spyder5
Damn im 100 hours short of him, and i play 2 games and have a GF - oh the life. i need to calculate the days [not hour] i have on my other game [it would disgust my mother]

Guest Spyder5

That is 400x125 unless the sentence is counted underneath - and there is no stats updating, I could be wrong. but it looks legit.

Archived