Thank You US

Guest MrGravy79

Guest MrGravy79
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but seemed the most appropriate. I just wanted to thank everyone in the clan for the short time I've been here so far. It's rare to find a clan this welcoming and organized. This was exactly what I was looking for in BF3. I've managed to play with a lot of you and haven't yet felt simply like "the new guy". I'm looking forward to progressing with the clan and becoming as big of a part as I can, from matches, practices, assisting whenever possible to even outside workings such as the videos and maybe some editing of them if needed. So, just wanted thanks and I'll see you all on the battlefield. - RT.MrGravy79=US=

Guest Crossfire
were all here to help and theres no such thing as new guys when you play here just more bodies to kill, anything you need or any help you need feel free to ask myself or anyone well all help each other 110% US for life for me, i love this clan from the moment i applied to the moment i got promoted and started gatghering friends, its neverending fun and neverending friendships.

Guest Big_Forte

I feel the same way Mr. Gravy. Everyone here is accommodating and helpful and cohesive. I love this place, and I've only been here for a few days!

I hope to stay with you guys for a long long time :)

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
Phew, mr gravy you scared me. Was looking in my "whats new?" category and just saw "thank you US". Thought your were going to resign or something....too many boys lost lately.

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=

Well, glad to have you here McGravy. You guyz in marines have a great man in you ranks there that is willing to participate in clans activities. Just take care of him.

I hope you'll stay a while here McGravy 'cause probably we'll need you for another round of rock 'n roll ;)

Hehe way to go MrMcGravy! It's not only that we are a welcoming clan. I mean, you are only here for a few days, and you are already making videos with the navy guys and participating with battles. And you live in a completly different timezone. Your a great RT and you'll gonna stay here for long, long time to come! I'll see you on the battlefield when I get home from school.

-NoizZ

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Welcome to the clan man, any time you wanna game dont be afraid to hop on ts and join us! Just gimme a poke on TS if im on an ill be there.

Archived