RET.MrBlack=US=

Guest mrBlack=US=

Guest mrBlack=US=

Sup peeps thought I would say hello, been a long time (yes this is the BFV huey slick pro mrBlack and BF2 close range sniper former army XO).

This post will certainly get moved not sure of the FoP these days. Anyhow, point me in the right direction, good to see you are all still around and doing well.

Cheers,

-RET.mrBlack=US=

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Hello, glad your stopped in. We have seen a lot of retired members showing up and saying hey since the release of BF3.

Guest mrBlack=US=
If things are as old I know this is the wrong thread/topic of the forum for small chat. Looking forward to talking to the old crew and seeing how everyone is doing. Respectfully. (haven't been to these forums in 3+ years)

Guest mrBlack=US=

Yeah some old school people I see. How's 8-ball? Can't do BF3 my laptop doesn't support it but will get on TS after I get a hold of Realgrunt. Hope you are doing well you stubborn pos :)

edit: ps. had to make a new account pretty sure my old one is long gone if I could even remember it at all

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Hey mrBlack, good to hear from you. If you go to our homepage and click "Join TeamSpeak" below our TS viewer it should launch with all ts info entered already.

Archived