XFire

Guest SoundOfDeath

Guest SoundOfDeath

Hi,

Even though I'm not in the clan anymore new recruits are still sending me xfire requests. Is my xfire name still listed somewhere? If it is, I'd like it removed please.

Guest SoundOfDeath
I know I didn't leave the clan on the best of terms but I really would appreciate it if someone could reply to my post.

Guest Seiph3r
Hey Sound, I don't see anything in the site regarding your xfire info...? Is there off site forums that may still have it listed in your avatar or something? Hope all is well.

Guest RET.CW5.Ward

I looked into it and found your Xfire still listed in a post in the Navy forum as the NA LPO, I removed your Xfire ID from the post. So you shouldn't get anymore friend requests if it keeps happening let us know.

Also what are your implying has changed Yong?

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
I looked into it and found your Xfire still listed in a post in the Navy forum as the NA LPO, I removed your Xfire ID from the post. So you shouldn't get anymore friend requests if it keeps happening let us know.

Also what are your implying has changed Yong?

I just miss having Sound and Krawll around. They were fun to be around. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Hey sound, I just checked a bunch of them and your name is not on them. Could you pm me/post here the names of those that have friended you so that I can check their apps? It might be on specific member from recruiting who hasn't updated their responses.

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
I don't see that its a big deal.. i mean if you don't want them just deny the friend request

Archived