need advice. feel so frustrated with the game lately.

Guest ScsiError

Guest ScsiError

for the last week it seems I can not catch a break with the games. seems i always join in the middle of a one sided massacre. spawn camping. everytime i spawn i get insta killed by armor, etc. the enjoyment of the game seems to be leaving quick. I never had this problem as much with call of duty. does anyone have any tips on how i can get over this funk? any advice on game selection so i stop joining games that are so one sided. seems the auto balancing is a joke with bf3. everygame has all the top players on one side.

i also cant seem to stick with one weapon for engineer and support. any tips on advancing thru the ranks of engineer and support without feeling i have to change my layout after every death basically blaming my gear for my death? thanks for helping me thru these trials. im sure i will find my groove one day.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Playing with even just 1 person reduces my frustration tenfold. If i go pubbing by myself, its boring with nobody to talk to, you know pubbies got your back (meaning, they dont got your back) and its just generally not as fun. I'll be on tonight probably, so will the usual guys, so we'll get some gametime in. As for the kit changes, i do that myself sometimes and similarly to you i only tend to do it when im getting owned or frustrated. The best thing to do is stick with whichever gun you use the most or feel most comfortable with (for engi i think G36 and SG553 are the better ones, SCAR H as well probably makes that the top 3) and persevere. If you change every death its just getting you nowhere since every spawn you have to adapt to the new weapon, which usually takes a few kills.

Guest Crossfire
Playing with even just 1 person reduces my frustration tenfold. If i go pubbing by myself, its boring with nobody to talk to, you know pubbies got your back (meaning, they dont got your back) and its just generally not as fun. I'll be on tonight probably, so will the usual guys, so we'll get some gametime in. As for the kit changes, i do that myself sometimes and similarly to you i only tend to do it when im getting owned or frustrated. The best thing to do is stick with whichever gun you use the most or feel most comfortable with (for engi i think G36 and SG553 are the better ones, SCAR H as well probably makes that the top 3) and persevere. If you change every death its just getting you nowhere since every spawn you have to adapt to the new weapon, which usually takes a few kills.

yeah man you gotta find someone that your always on with and game with.. I know myself me and Tacun are always gaming togeather, its jsut what we do if our server isnt populated.. playing by yourself is very frusterating... that was one of the major reasons that i joined this clan was the fact of a) i wouldnt be alone b) the brotherhood, etc..

Ask anyone at anytime to play, thats what were all here for!

Guest Mestalfrun
Come play Infy only CQ with me and CDR Crazy, promise you will have some fun.

He doesn't want to be on the receiving end of a 1 sided massacre!

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Maybe it might be time to take a small break from BF3. When I get frustrated with the game, I go play a game that's completely different (Dungeon Defenders has been the game of choice lately).

Guest Crossfire
also man you gotta look at this i dunno how long you ahve been playing the game but ive only been online for about 3 weeks.. the skill comes with time, i mean m still terrible but these boys will get you into shape and get you better and better everytime you play

Guest Seiph3r
When you feel like your in a rut... don't go drastically switching what your used to. Commander is right if you can hold out until you unlock the G36 you will be in good shape. I don't recommend jumping from kit to kit weapon to weapon. Slow it down, take a step back, instead of jumping on a flag go back to your teams spawn and make your way back to the front line. The reason your here my good man is to play with us, and we can all learn from one another. Don't quit just yet, I was pretty bad for many months into my first FPS BF2, you need to give it a chance. This game is a bit different than CoD.

Guest BlkWtrFox
Bump all of these guys...I know exactly how you feel. I bet any of these guys that have played with me, since joining the clan, I have improved 1000%. I live in the ruts though. Just gotta take a step back and take it back to the basics and fundamentals.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

I feel your pain. Especially when playing with a hotel connection on a laptop. Just stick with it and get use to using one or two kits. Sometimes you will be on the winning side and can practice, other times you will be the victim of the spawn campers.

Either way, just remember it is just a game and we play to have fun, not get stressed.

Archived