Battlefield 3

Guest killmaster

Guest killmaster
Whats up everyone. I haven't been around here in a while just been crazy busy. I'm looking for some old =US= members from the BF2 days to play some battlefield 3 with. Hope the clan has been doing well. I tried to jump in your guy's server to play but it seems to be always empty

Guest Seiph3r

Good to meet you, I wish I had BF2 still loaded... I miss it's simplistic combat. Our servers really populate in the afternoons weekdays, not to say our Euro boys aren't on from time to time during their own time zones. I know we have little issues popping our servers after 4 pm EST.

Hope to see you around.

Guest killmaster
whats up crazy! Ya my older brother just dropped like 2 grand and built his own computer ,its insane, so ive been playing some BF3 of his computer until i get the money to buy myself another graphics card and then i will be able to play on my computer. PM me on here if anyone is down to play with me for a few hours some day.

Guest killmaster
Oh you have 4? I searched with the server filter =US= and only found that you guys had 1 server. I will be playing under the name robmaninator cuz well thats what my brother put his name as. Hope to see some of you in game

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Archived