dubstep fans out there?

Guest Smitty

I'm a die hard beatles fan, and a fan of dubstep tracks. found this awhile back, thought i'd share.

FOR OPTIMAL LISTENING PLEASURE, TURN VOLUME TO MAX WITH FULL BASS.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Heck yeah -

It was my ringtone for awhile, I flip out every time this song comes on Pandora or just randomizing my library.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
I like almost every style of music. I like this one:

I don't know if it is fully dubstep ;)

DubFX is awesome! Flow is my fav (with woodnote) or made.

Guest Peel3__

here you go, a 15 year old kiddo made this one, and i promis you ear party for you all dubstep fans.

(an Moves like jagger dubstep remix. love it)

Guest RoninWarrior
I am also a dubstep fan. Spin it on the weekends whenever I can. Its good to change up the tempo when in a club. I like it.

Guest PainKiller
It's not like I have Lights and strobes in my room that are linked with my music so they react depending on the beats in music... AKA My room is a mini dance dubstep club ;)

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

When it comes to dubstep i'm a big fan

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001092831/Big_Fan_xlarge.jpeg

Aside from that i like a lot of DnB as well and im pretty much a fan of any electro type music.

EPiiiK thats exactly what I love from DnB. I also like these real drum and bass. You know, someone whos makes that kinda dubstep sound, with REAL drums on it. Friggin awesome, interesting if you play the drums like I do! And this dubstep song is pretty populair by my friends.

Guest Seiph3r

< Dubstep fan, then again.. I have love for many things music. Techno, Ska, Metal, Alt Rock, Hiphop, and oddly Country...

and iNoizz Skrillex is big in Chicago too, good stuff.

EPiiiK thats exactly what I love from DnB. I also like these real drum and bass. You know, someone whos makes that kinda dubstep sound, with REAL drums on it. Friggin awesome, interesting if you play the drums like I do! And this dubstep song is pretty populair by my friends.

Gah... Skrillex.. Many of my friends listen to it and say thats true original dubstep.... Not saying he's bad but it's just annoying when people think they know stuff when they dont...

E: But lets not go this far tho http://www.djelroy.com/wp-content/uploads/cyanide-happiness-comic-700x597.jpg

Archived