Anime fans?!?!

Guest Eliseo21

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
In high school I studied Japanese and every Friday we would watch anime as cultural immersion/practice with the language. The only ones I really remember were Esclafowne and Full Metal Alchemist. Anime is one of those things I'm kind of interested in, but there's so much out there I don't know what's good or bad.

Guest Darkveg
Ive read more manga (japanese comics) that eventually get turned into anime. Ive watched anime my whole life until recently Manga is much more unfiltered and you really do fill in the colors and animations with your mind once you start.

Death Note and Berserk. My 2 favorite. I watch the standard Naruto, One Piece, ect. I am watching Trigun right now on netflix and I am loving it. I am also watching Desert punk which is also awesome. I definitely recommend High School of the Dead. If you guys didnt know, they are remaking Hunter x Hunter. Also a very good series. I hope they extend the new series.

My favorite two atm are Naruto Shippuden and Bleach. But i also like Blue exorcist and Gintama.

Having a hard time getting into Gintama. It's really slow. Only like 4-6 eps in.

Archived