Anyone shoot guns in real life.

Guest MadButcher

Guest MadButcher

Just wondering how many of you acually own/shoot firearms and which are your favorite.

My personal favorite is the .257 weatherby and the DPMS Panther Arms AR-15.

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=
I have shot and own many weapons. I personally like 12 guage shotguns with telescoping stock and rifle grip. I like 9mm sidearms. for assault rifles, i like the mk17.

Guest RET.SGM.Church=US=

For a rifle i personally like my 30-06 but it has one hell of a kick. As for a pistol, I just bought my first 1911. It's a Kimber 1911 Tactical Pro II and it shoots wonderfully. Going to get a holster and 2 more mags tomorrow now that i got paid.

Oh also HELLO EVERY ONE IM BACK :D

Guest RET.SGT.iambrian=US=
i have a rock river Ar-15. her name is sheila and I will love her forever and ever. Also, i ordered a Glock 19 from my local gun store, and it has been on back order for a month now.. the price ive got to pay to get my fancy schmancy military discount version i guess.. And Church, the kimber 1911s are sexy. just my 2 cents

Guest RET.SGM.Church=US=
i have a rock river Ar-15. her name is sheila and I will love her forever and ever. Also, i ordered a Glock 19 from my local gun store, and it has been on back order for a month now.. the price ive got to pay to get my fancy schmancy military discount version i guess.. And Church, the kimber 1911s are sexy. just my 2 cents

I know they are sexy. Why do you think i sleep with it right next to me all night long and wisper sweet nothings into it? :P lol jk but ya they are fing awesome.

all i know is that anything is better than the military branded colt m-4's. in my 2 years in the army I have never signed one out that isnt a complete and total piece of crap.

Guest MarkyGman

I live in Canada. I have been hunting all week. We are very restricted as far as what we can use. So yeah my favorite that I shoot is my Ruger .22 for bunny hunting. Around here we can't even shoot deer with rifles, so I've been hunting all week with a rifled remington 870 12 gauge.

Most of the time you can find me trudging through the woods with my PSE Stinger NI compound bow.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

What I have shot

Military

50 Cal M2

M249

M4

M16A4 with red dot

AT4

M67 Grenades

M203

M320

Civilian

P30S

Dx Subcompact

M1A (M14)

Mossburg Shotguns all types

oh if we want to talk military shooting, then my list goes way up too. lets see..

M2

M4 (w/ CCO)

M320

M240

M249

Mk19

M16

AT4

M203

M67

M9

TOW missile system

M120 -120mm mortar

M252 -81mm mortar

M224 -60mm mortar

I think thats about it.. i wish i could shoot all of those more than the once in a blue moon qualification though

Guest Seiph3r

I own the following:

Ar15 A2 (Rockriver arms)

AR10 A3 (Armalite)

M1A (Springfield)

Kimber Custom 1911

All rifles I currently compete with, but the Rockriver is the most frequently used. P-mags all the way :)

Archived