All people who use Chopper or Jet view this image!

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

http://i.imgur.com/Ubgbg.jpg

Can it be true?!?! Are the indestructible towers that have been the bane of BF3 aircraft since launch going to be made destroyable.

Post any comments, ideas, celebrations, theories or further information.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

I literally saw the huge red tower on Caspian come down the other day. There were like... 8 huge explosions at the base of the tower and then the whole thing came down. What's cool is while it broke into pieces, those pieces stayed on the map for the rest of the game. The tower is tall enough that gigantic pieces of it were over by B, while the base of the tower is at A :D

Wish I could say what brought it down.

Guest Mestalfrun
From what Ive noticed Kaossilator, The Caspian Boarder tower is coded into the game as a timed event, some where around 20 or so tickets it comes tumbling down. :D

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
^^ Disappointed. Would have been so much cooler if we knew you could load it up with C4 or pepper it with rockets to bring it down. It really does become a massive obstacle in some parts when it comes down.

Guest Mestalfrun
That would be so epic! I think the reason why they decided not to do that was because if you look at it it really hinders the mobility of any US vehicle coming out of their base. they HAVE to go to B or they HAVE to go to A and I think at 20 tickets the round is over.

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
I literally saw the huge red tower on Caspian come down the other day. There were like... 8 huge explosions at the base of the tower and then the whole thing came down. What's cool is while it broke into pieces, those pieces stayed on the map for the rest of the game. The tower is tall enough that gigantic pieces of it were over by B, while the base of the tower is at A :D

Wish I could say what brought it down.

Saw that happen when i was playing yesterday while flying the jet. I went right by the tower and then it was chasing me as it fell to the ground.

Archived