Wow some of you guys have been here too long... jp

Guest RET.Squid=US=

Guest RET.Squid=US=

Whats up guys, I was sitting here bored out of my mind and was just curious to see if =US= was still around and found not only were you still around, some of you ARE still here. So I figured I would drop in and say what's up and see how y guys have been.

See y'all around

SCPO. Squid (RET.)

Guest RET.Squid=US=
How you guys doing, glad to see all you guys are still around sporting the =US= tags and Brian that's pretty messed up especially after all those years I explained how I hate that song.

Guest RET.SGT.iambrian=US=
and yet you joined the navy anyways :) let me know when you want to come over to the dark side, ill sign you up and make a few bucks in the process.. at least the army is good for something haha

Guest RET.Squid=US=
I did end up joining the Army, well the army's red headed cousin that no one likes the National Guard, been in for 3 years now and 3 more years to go. And what's up Grunt, I was surprised to see you around here still. I may have to pick up one of these games and hop on your server. I haven't played an online game in 2 - 3 years.

Guest RET.SGT.iambrian=US=
oh well then you know all about GRAP lol.. I am guard too. in VA of all places.. it makes the trip down from DE kinda long sometimes haha

Archived