Battlefield 3 PC Montage - The Human Anti-Aircraft

Guest TwistedKa0s

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

I know you deleted this thread, but im un-deleting it.

Holy mother of god. This guy is insane. BATTLERECORDER HURRY UP PLEASE GAHHHHH!

Guest TwistedKa0s
reason i erased it cause of a couple reasons..... watch at 22 sec to 26 sec...... when he aimed at lil bird heli he aimed then it auto aimed to get the headshot... and then at operation metro... his g-17 auto aimed them guys..... so i erased it.... sorry i missed it the first time i watched...

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/wovn/stats/251234351/

His stats really aren't anything special.

He probably just records every second of footage he plays. If any of us put all our "HOLY CRAP" and "I'M A BOSS" moments into one montage we'd probably look like we were hacking as well.

Not saying there aren't hacks involved, a good hacker will often make sure their scores aren't immensly padded to help avoid detection, but even so his stats don't seem "hacky" if that makes sense.

In my opinion he just had some lucky shots that he stringed together in a montage.

And from 22 - 26 seconds it was fast forwarded so it did look like an aimbot but i think it just appeared that way do to the speed increase.

Guest Seiph3r
I'm going to make a montage of all the times I tried to switch to the defib (using the scroll wheel) and threw a grenade at myself instead.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
I'm going to make a montage of all the times I tried to switch to the defib (using the scroll wheel) and threw a grenade at myself instead.

Lol U too huh,,, ; )

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Lol U too huh,,, ; )

+1

I've got helicopter head shots like the one's he's got plenty of times, its actually surprisingly easy once you play recon for a while your brain just calculates bullet drop automatically and you tend to be able to hit ranged moving targets quite easily. But the thing is it's near impossible to do with any kind of consistency, and by the looks of it he records all his play time and just saves awesome moments. I've definitely strung up a few head shots down hall way and alley and im sure that guys playing with a little blue tack on his screen as well.

Guest Seiph3r
+1

I've got helicopter head shots like the one's he's got plenty of times, its actually surprisingly easy once you play recon for a while your brain just calculates bullet drop automatically and you tend to be able to hit ranged moving targets quite easily. But the thing is it's near impossible to do with any kind of consistency, and by the looks of it he records all his play time and just saves awesome moments. I've definitely strung up a few head shots down hall way and alley and im sure that guys playing with a little blue tack on his screen as well.

Definitely use the mil-dots to your advantage, for every few hundred yards let it drop one in your reticle.. or lead it by one, your right about training for it, just wish it was as second nature for me in game as it was out, then again my M1A has a 20 round box mag so I just keep firing.. lol

Thats str8 BS lol no scope 700 meter chopper pilot 1 shot BS the guys on metro didnt even shoot at him lol the last guy while he reloaded just jumps up n down.

Archived