Happy Birthday Pfc.Fall_Guy

Guest DrPretender

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Just caught this on second read through WHAT!!!

Increased the power of Stingers against Jets.

Flares reload times for Jets and Helicopter Gunners have been increased.

Seriously? Just take the air assets away then. How about "Fixed where the entire enemy team could carry stingers and you dont have a prayer". Now it will be even easier to shoot us down, and the flare reload wasnt short enough to begin with. Sure you can juke them a bit, but I use flares so i dont have to breakaway from the target Im bearing down on if I hear the stinger is airborne. They realize its JUST two jets and ONE chopper against 29 other guys and whatever they are driving or holding to defeat us right? Good grief. Its like they hate pilots.

I have seen many pilots who never use their flares and have been able to dodge AA missiles by maneuvers every time, its eternally frustrating, but fair IMO if the pilot is good enough. And it is never the case where the whole other team is Engineers WITH stingers, if anything I would say less than 10% of a team ever has that load out at any one time. If a team of 20 people did have stingers against a plane well they BETTER be able to take it down. It's all about adapting to the surroundings and being able to maneuver well. Any good helo or fighter pilot would take this as a challenge.

Also, please don't forget that whereas the engineer with Stinger has a fixed number of rockets, the plane or heli has a magically infinite number of flare recharges...

Archived