Name change poll

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
Kinda the joke, just a fun curious poll to see what people would vote, didn't really plan on really changing it.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Keep it man, fashinista sounds like a gay fashion man :P

I voted Fashionista-US- ... oh wait ... I thought he was in the Navy. Nevermind.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
I voted Fashionista-US- ... oh wait ... I thought he was in the Navy. Nevermind.

OHHHHHHHHHH you gon' pay for that one boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyy!!

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=

Na it will work just as well for Marines too, Fashionista-US- it is ; )

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Clearly the Navy jealousy was far greater than I thought! Sorry guys, it's not easy being the best ;)

Its the accents ... we are jealous of their leaders delightful British accent (and his combat skills, but we won't talk about that).

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Clearly the Navy jealousy was far greater than I thought! Sorry guys, it's not easy being the best ;)

he only says that because of his rank...wait until we promote him and he goes from COMMANDER to Captain....kinda loses it's flair

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
MajGen you promote me i will personally demote myself EVERY TIME!

Just a word of warning :)

Sounds like insubordination to me....at which point you get demoted...so if you demote yourself to CDR and then I demote you again, then you are LtCDR....maybe LT :-P

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Sounds like insubordination to me....at which point you get demoted...so if you demote yourself to CDR and then I demote you again, then you are LtCDR....maybe LT :-P

AR-15 paperwork on your desk sir, waiting for your signature. I hope the Master Chief will like his new role. :)

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Basic Combat Training (BCT) Schedule

All members at or below the pay grade of E-2 are required to complete Basic Combat Training. With the influx of new recruits, and the demands placed upon our Military Training Instructors (MTI's), we are no longer able to provide each and every member one on one training. Therefore our MTI's have posted the following course times for that training:

US Time(s)

Tuesday ..... 1900 EST (07:00pm EST)

Thursday..... 2000 EST (08:00pm EST)

Sunday ....... 1900 EST (07:00pm EST)

Euro Time(s)

Sunday ....... 1600 GMT (04:00pm GMT)

Please feel free to contact MAJ.Qotsa=US= if you can not attend any of the above times. Arrangements will be made to help you in completing your Basic Combat Training.

Archived