Battlefield 4 Confirmed

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
I just hope they take some time to make and release it...one of the problems I have with the COD series is it seems just as I get the "newest" one and get good, they release the next one

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
I just hope they take some time to make and release it...one of the problems I have with the COD series is it seems just as I get the "newest" one and get good, they release the next one

Must be nice to "get good" at one of these games :)

I also hope they take time to release it, instead of making BF3.1 like the CoD series seems to do. But hey, lets be honest, we would probably get it if it was released at Christmas.

Must be nice to "get good" at one of these games :)

I also hope they take time to release it, instead of making BF3.1 like the CoD series seems to do. But hey, lets be honest, we would probably get it if it was released at Christmas.

Yea probably, lol

Well because of CoD we can expect all officially made maps from ea to come with a price tag, the modding maps are our only hope to keep any video game these days alive the way Counter Strike stays alive, I promise that everything EA does with BF3 will be a mirror image of Call of Duty due to how much money each installment has made the last two years on mw2 and black ops. Just sux because all they need to do is continue to make new maps and add a few guns from time to time maybe but just keep new maps out and BF3 will be played for 4 years minnimum, besides thats all CoD is anyway, same game, diff maps and weapon skins that you get charged 60 bucks for every year with a guranteed 45 bucks in add on map fees. Hate to say it but expect a new BF title releases alot closer to each other. I just hope they do it like vietnam in BC2 where you can access the mod in the game menu, but more likely it will just be different installments on the same engine and we will get charged the full 60 for each ww2, future, and modern take on the BF frostbite 2.0 engine.

Guest James93
I just hope they make the right choices this time. Parts of bf3 fell rushed and quite a few maps feel like they tried to make it appeal to cod players.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Fingers crossed that they don't ruin the franchise.

I would really like to see an expansion that is something akin to BF2 special forces. There were some incredibly unique concepts in that version of the game and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Edit:

Also after reading those articles....

"but unlike EA, the Modern Warfare 3 publisher said that its next military shooter would arrive in 2012. " <--- Already?!?! Glad i'm done with the nonsense of this series.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MadButcher
I agree with everyone in the sense that i hope they take their time because in MW3 they didnt take much time and that game is junk.

Guest TwistedKa0s
hopefully the game wont be as buggie as bf3 is, they should take there time and do a better job of haveing all the tweaks done before its release

Archived