PR players looking for a hardcore BF3 server

Guest Conman

Hey!!

I dont have BF3, not sure if im going to get it, but i saw a thread on the PR forums about PR players looking for a server with specific settings. I was wondering if you guys might have something like it, or might be interested in setting one up with these setting. If so you guys should mention your server in this thread.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f11-off-topic-discussion/104737-bf3-need-real-hardcore-server-project-reality-players.html

Guest SoundOfDeath

We don't support BF2PR, and I don't think we're planning on it.

Edit:

I misunderstood. We don't have a server with those settings and to the best of my knowledge we aren't planning on it.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Project Reality was, in my opinion, was the worst thing to happen to BF2. I would hate to ruin BF3 by doing anything to replicate that.

Project Reality was, in my opinion, was the worst thing to happen to BF2. I would hate to ruin BF3 by doing anything to replicate that.

...cool story bro.

MANY people think it is the best thing to happen to it, and is the only reason why many people still have BF2 on their computer.

BUT were not talking about PR here, were talking about hardcore BF3 servers.

If you want to talk about PR do it in this thread.

http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/showthread.php?16839-Project-Reality-Realistic-Gaming-Redefined!

Ill be glad to discuss it there.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Your many people is still a small percentage to the total population of the game, but that's cool what ever helps you keep playing that terrible mod :)

We have one our BF3 server's set to standard hardcore because thats what populates it. If we make our sever a Custom server by applying those changes the amount of server traffic will instantly drop.

Sorry bro.

At the release of the last patch we had more people on than COD4 an BF2 combined...

But im done with the childish trolling in this thread, go troll the other thread, its ok there.

Well if you guys are interested in setting up a server with these setting, you'll probably have a community waiting to hop on it. Just make sure you advertise it to them. Who knows they may be willing to donate since your the only server that will fit their needs.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Anyway, i'm pretty sure the default hardcore mode meets 95% of those requirements, what is different about that list and default hardcore settings on bf3?

edit: oh i guess the hud thing is different but that has to be about it.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Wasn't trolling. Was giving my opinion as a gamer and one of the clan server admins.

Feel free to preach your gospel of PR, even though it falls mostly on deaf ears. You seem to stop by every 6 months or so bragging about this "amazing" mod anyway. I guess it's just that time of year.

XANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not mention the PR mod ANYWHERE in my first post.

Your the one who brought it up. Not me.

I was asking if you guys would be interested in setting up a server with specific setting so PR player could have a server that would be suitable to our game play style. But i guess not.

I'm guessing you forgot why many of us left this clan.

PR is about quality over quantity.

I'm out.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I did not mention the PR mod ANYWHERE in my first post.

Really?

The title of this thread is PR players looking for a hardcore BF3 server

Mention = 1

I dont have BF3, not sure if im going to get it, but i saw a thread on the PR forums about PR players looking for a server with specific settings.

Mention = 3

Link to PR forums brings the grand total to 4 mentions in the first post alone.

The title of this thread is PR players looking for a hardcore BF3 server

Mention = 1

Those are people, not the mod.

Mention = 3

Link to PR forums brings the grand total to 4 mentions in the first post alone.

Those are the forums about a thread about people wanting to play BF3....Battle Field ****in3!!! not PR.

It however is NOT a link to the download, and it is NOT a link to a video of PR. It IS a link to a thread on a forum where people are asking for a battle field 3 server. NOT a PR server.

I have never been disrespected on these forums until you showed up. Your a disgrace to what this clan once was.:?

I really would like this thread to be locked to prevent this from continuing.

I guess you people dont want to host another server people are asking for and that fine. You could of said that from the start though.

I am one of the few that thinks PR is the best thing to happen to BF2.. It is actually the reason i left this clan at one point because i wanted to join a clan that supported PR. I think the reason most people don't like PR is because it actually takes teamwork and communication to enjoy the game. Most people just wanna run and gun and could care less about teamwork. I know that this post wasn't really about PR but i figured i would put in my $.02 in support of the PR community and the best game/mod ever!!! ;)

I would also like to add that it is pretty sad that a fellow gamer game to our forums asking a simple question and gets these kind of responses just because someone has a different opinion. Not only was he disrespected but the PR community as a whole!

Archived