Photo editing programs

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

Check out GIMP. It's not the greatest, but it's a comparable free (open-source) software alternative to Photoshop.

Hope it helps Sergeant Major.

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
Someone was telling me about a free program that's better then GIMP but I forgot what it's called paint something. If I remember I'll let you know Sergeant Major.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
Someone was telling me about a free program that's better then GIMP but I forgot what it's called paint something. If I remember I'll let you know Sergeant Major.

Was it Paint.NET?

Guest miyamotogL

I second Paint.NET. Paint.NET should be the default included "Paint" shipped with Windows. It is that good! I haven't done anything more complicated than resizing/cropping, but it has a ton of features. Third party plug-ins are available that allow it to be extended even more. FYI be careful which download links you click, most of them are Ads. Click on the version number on the top right then the graphic saying "Download Now DotPDN".

If you need full on Photoshop alternative, GIMP is the way to go.

For Vector graphics, Inkscape is good.

Guest NebuCanezzar.
Gimp is a very good selection, your able to download and install every photoshop plugins or brushes and use in combination with gimp, i use it due its free commercial license.

Archived