favorit band (as in music)

Guest mark_hoppus

Guest mark_hoppus
hey jsut somthing i thor i would do .anyway my favorit band is and alway will be blink-182 :) whats yours

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Dave Matthews Band best live concerts ever, great atmosphere in the crowd always.

Guest Zarth
gah! blink182? pfft get outta here with that! Try something like the Bully Boys, Final War Max Resist and Day of the Sword.

Guest Gasmask1942
dont 4get skrewdriver , landser , Midtown BootBoys and the cover songs saga did for skrewdriver zarth

Guest SGT.SilentScout^=US=
no specific band here, just anything Country, all other Genres I will not touch.

Guest Greyst.
Hmmm...Avenged sevenfold is amazing...of course then theres disturbed and drowning pool. Linkin park and slipknot are good to...Haha I listened to like hard rock to get pumped up for wrestling and it just stuck and now its all i listen to!:-)

Guest Zarth
[quote='PV2.Greyst=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=31249#post31249']Hmmm...Avenged sevenfold is amazing...of course then theres disturbed and drowning pool. Linkin park and slipknot are good to...Haha I listened to like hard rock to get pumped up for wrestling and it just stuck and now its all i listen to!:-)[/QUOTE] well you know the good kind of music then!

Guest Zarth
[quote='RET.DarkSkyBlade=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=31256#post31256']Metallica.[/QUOTE] JACKPOT! i grew up on metallica....i was 3 when i started listenin to them. Rumored a new Album from them is coming soon...

Guest millertime
not so much a rumor its confirmed by the band they are releasing a new album in the coming months and also if avenged sevenfold and disturbed are hard rock then what is Super Happy Story Time Land lol anyway my favorite band is probably either Led Zeppelin or Rush

Guest travis_barker
woooh!rush...their my second favorite band....they just played 2 hours from my house saturday night,couldn't go cause i worked and stuff :(

Guest travis_barker
woooh!rush...their my second favorite band....they just played 2 hours from my house saturday night,couldn't go cause i worked and stuff :mad:

Guest RET.1LT.ImmortalNS=US=
Probably Nirvana because that was the generation I grew up in. But I have a soft spot in my heart for some Boston or Cream.

Guest DisdainD
[quote='Pathfinder','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=30903#post30903']I was going to say Rubber, but then I noticed the information in the brackets ZZ Top[/QUOTE] ROFLMAO. Erhmm... one band? That's harddd. I guess I'll go with -- Rise Against. Only because of my current mood. And they rawk.

Archived