Will the =US= be competing hard in the Gamebattles PC ladder?

Guest Fall_Guy

Guest Fall_Guy

I contacted Crazy Nutter on GB, but no response yet, nor or there any members on that roster for the team entered into the ladders.

I like the looks of this clan and was interested in joining. I want to be with a clan that takes tactics seriously and will compete for #1 on the ladder. If thats you guys, I want in with you.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Hey bud sorry i've not been on GB since i signed us up a team.

We are most definitely going to get competetive in battlefield 3. We just need to get some new teams fielded, hold some tryouts etc etc.

What i will say is this - we are not a primarily competition team based clan. I don't want to convince you otherwise, else you will be disappointed. If you wish to join and compete with us that's great to here, however all other clan activities must come first. Attending branch practices, the clan weekly meeting, following the rules etc. If that's all good for you then please feel free to fill in an application.

We're gonna kick it big time in BF3.

Guest Fall_Guy
Im only interested if you are going to give a 100% effort to win a ladder season in BF3. Thats the only game I care about competing in. I dont really play anything else competitively. Im all for a team that acts as an elite military unit on the battlefield. Is that still you guys? If you just want to play a few matches and just participate in the ladder season for the fun of it, Im not interested here.

Well no team can guarantee they get to the ladder, but surely that's everyones objective?

If you want to come play with us add me on xfire crazynutta or CrAzY_NuTtA-US- on battlelog, then we can hop in our ts and chat or something?

Guest Fall_Guy
I just noticed, this website and you are in Europe. I usually have a good low ping, but will me trying to connect to a europe server create lag for me and you? Im in the Central Time zone in the US. Do you have many Americans with no lag issues?

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
We have members from all over the world however most of them are from the United States.

Guest Fall_Guy
I said that because something said "Yesterday" on a post for a moment and I thought it was several hours ahead of me. Good to see you are in TN WO1.SKI, Im in the Nashville area myself. So, i guess no lag issues for Tennesseans then huh?

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
I said that because something said "Yesterday" on a post for a moment and I thought it was several hours ahead of me. Good to see you are in TN WO1.SKI, Im in the Nashville area myself. So, i guess no lag issues for Tennesseans then huh?

I believe our servers are located along the east coast, so you should be fine. What you probably saw was CDR.Crazys location, it's on the top right of everyones post.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Our servers are currently located in ATLANTA. Works pretty good for me, since I run on older equipment.

Guest masterderman
Hey bud sorry i've not been on GB since i signed us up a team.

We are most definitely going to get competetive in battlefield 3. We just need to get some new teams fielded, hold some tryouts etc etc.

What i will say is this - we are not a primarily competition team based clan. I don't want to convince you otherwise, else you will be disappointed. If you wish to join and compete with us that's great to here, however all other clan activities must come first. Attending branch practices, the clan weekly meeting, following the rules etc. If that's all good for you then please feel free to fill in an application.

We're gonna kick it big time in BF3.

if you guys are down for 4v4 scrims and the such let us know, we are more then happy to scrim =)

I just noticed, this website and you are in Europe. I usually have a good low ping, but will me trying to connect to a europe server create lag for me and you? Im in the Central Time zone in the US. Do you have many Americans with no lag issues?

Most of the clan are Americans, me and crazy pretty much the only British + there are many Europeans, we don't have lag issues so you should be fine. As for the "Im only interested if you are going to give a 100% effort to win a ladder season in BF3" You have obviously never been in a decent ladder before, there are some absolute amazing teams in some ladders and of course trying 100% is what we will do, its not the sort of thing you log on teamspeak find a couple of people and go do some ladder matches. Its also not the sort of thing you can just win easily.

-Defib

Guest RastaGanja
RT.Defib, i totally agree with you. There are some amazing teams out there and we are not to be counted out on that. But what you said is entirely true. @AGNT009 I do not believe you entirely know how all of this works "Im only interested if you are going to give a 100% effort to win a ladder season in BF3" Is kind of a ****y way to ask a clan about competition to me personally. I would like to know, have you ever been in TWL...did you ever play CAL ...any tournaments and such i would seriously love to know. And Crazy i do hope i am not over stepping my bounds here!!!

RT.Defib, i totally agree with you. There are some amazing teams out there and we are not to be counted out on that. But what you said is entirely true. @AGNT009 I do not believe you entirely know how all of this works "Im only interested if you are going to give a 100% effort to win a ladder season in BF3" Is kind of a ****y way to ask a clan about competition to me personally. I would like to know, have you ever been in TWL...did you ever play CAL ...any tournaments and such i would seriously love to know. And Crazy i do hope i am not over stepping my bounds here!!!

YES RASTA STOP OVER STEPPING YOUR BOUNDS! GET OUT NOW! GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

*smug face*

Guest SkinnikS
100% is insufficient. OUR ladder team will be doing 110% in their sleep and 150% while in game. I laddered TWL 8v8 on Raven shield and the competition was dedicated, well trained and motivated. We will have to outwork, outplan and outexecute to rise to the top. 009 with all due respect, rather than coming in with ultimatums lead by example and inspire those around you to be the best they can be. I think you will not only find this rewarding personally but will enjoy the benefits of seeing others succeed as well.

Guest BigMac530
We have done it before, and we are going to do it again. Just give CDR.Crazy and the rest of the higher ups time to work these things out. You won't be disappointed.

Guest Fall_Guy

By "100% effort" I meant committing to accepting and challenging enough matches that we have enough wins to make the playoffs. With MW3 coming out, and all the other games out there teams play competitively, I wanted to know that this clan was going to try hard to participate in as many BF3 ladder matches as possible. Obviously everyone gives an effort to win a match once they are in it. But a clan could just as easily say BF3 wasnt their priority, and just accept a few matches and not really make a hard push to get to the top of a ladder. You could win all your matches, but if for example you are only going to play 10 matches when other clans are playing double and triple that, a perfect win record isnt enough if there arent enough wins compared to the others. For all I knew, this clan was committed to Modern Warfare more than BF. So, no disrespect of skill was implied, I only meant will the clan get together enough times to make as many matches as possible within one ladder season.

No, I have zero clan experience. Just divorced two years ago, and didnt have the funds for a gaming rig while married or the time. Ive been wanting to be a part of a ladder team for several years now to win on Gamebattles.com. Now I have the time to contribute to a team, and Im here at the release of a new game so Im up to speed with everyone else.

Archived