Which class are you gonna use ?

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
This is just to see who will use which class the most so that we get a overall picture of how we breathe on Battlefield :D

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Pretty much everything to be honest. Usually i would say hardly engineer, but the weapons actually being decent in this game makes it 200% more enticing (for me personally).

But as you know i'm big on medic and pretty big on sniping, so those 2 mainly.

Guest MarkyGman
Recon is what i'm thinking right now. But I want to know a bit more about support and specifically the use of Mortars. That may swing me into the support role.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Mostly Assault or Engineer. Because I can't sit and wait for to long or else my mind plays tricks on me and makes me anticipate a knifing. I become very paranoid. :)

Guest RET.WO1.Pieman=US=
Support, all the way. Support gets all the cool toys; C4, claymores, and mortars. Not to mention the LMG's

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
now that the assault classis the medic one again....it should come as no surprise that I will go Assault/medic

Guest Navi491
I'm going to fully unlock and complete the medic class and all its weapons. From there i will most likely try to focus on becoming a good chopper pilot and jet pilot. If i need to i will unlock a good amount of the engineer class so that if the need should arise i can switch to engineer and take our any enemy air or ground armored units.

Guest Harkster
I am going to go either Engineer or Support. I can't decide lol. I love the support for the LMG's and mortars but the Engineer has always been a class fav of mine. Nothing like taking out hostile vehicles with a javelin. I can't decide :(

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
Played Medic mostly back in BF2, but during the beta I was pretty much always playing support, probably because I didn't really like the gun and not having paddles from the start made it really annoying. Also haven't tried engineer yet.

Archived