THE WALKING DEAD!!!! Season 2!!

Guest RastaGanja

Guest mbradley672

My grandfather was an AP back during his tour he was in Texas and got transferred to Alaska.

I have nothing against any branch of military.

Every branch serves their use.

Guest RastaGanja

SEASON 2 will be beginning today on AMC if anyone is interested. They will be playing season 1 starting at 2 pm Est to catch up for S2!!! its a kickass show and im sure everyone here would be totally into it , if they watched it!

If you watch it post here!!!

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

NICE!!

Trouble is I was only able to watch season 1 with Netflix... Hulu doesn't have it... Dang, I wish I had cable. Many :( :( :(

I enjoyed the first season, i hope the Second one is better.

Better?? What was wrong with season 1??

Guest RastaGanja
heck yeah james, my wife is like totally addicted as well! finally something we can watch that isnt...The bad girls club...house wives of EVERY DANG CITY, or some other crazy crap...lol!

Guest James93
NICE!!

Trouble is I was only able to watch season 1 with Netflix... Hulu doesn't have it... Dang, I wish I had cable. Many :( :( :(

Better?? What was wrong with season 1??

I read the comic books, so i didn't fully like everything they did in season 1

Guest RastaGanja
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMBIES!!!!!! Just got some good foods and drinks settling in for a 230-10pm ZOMBIE SESSION!!!! AHAHAH!!! see you guys later!!!

Guest RastaGanja
posst if your watching!!! getting so close to the premiere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and just fyi its at 9oclock not ten :D!!

Archived