Next time you want to call the airforce the "chairforce"

Guest SoundOfDeath

Guest RET.SGT.iambrian=US=

I'm not sure it has anything to do with the air force.. Its all about the beard. that is one good beard.

plus.. everybody knows that the rangers lead the way

Guest mbradley672

My grandfather was an AP back during his tour he was in Texas and got transferred to Alaska.

I have nothing against any branch of military.

Every branch serves their use.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
JTACs are the only AF people for whom I have respect.

Easy Pollvx....all branches and positions have their jobs and are needed. I myself give up over $100k a year to take care of our men and women of the US Air Force.

Air Force PJ's and com controllers are crazy good!

Guest RET.CW2.POLLVX=US=
Easy Pollvx....all branches and positions have their jobs and are needed. I myself give up over $100k a year to take care of our men and women of the US Air Force.

I understand that sir, and I wasn't saying they're not needed. Most medical professionals, lawyers, and other professionals are not included in my previous statement. My opinion simply comes from the experiences I've had dealing with the Air Force during the past deployments. I understand that you are in the Air Force and I'm not saying the branch is not due respect.

Guest RastaGanja

Sir no offense to you, but branch bs talk is something that kept the army fun for me...its nothing against anyone. I mean really...the army has pencil pushers who do nothing with the career or do anything near what combat mos's do but i wil still give them a hard time. And that goes for any branch. I hope im not over stepping my bounds but i have more respect for Combat MOS's than someone who does paper work any day of the week, and thats just a personal opinion. Also personal experience...a paper pusher was awarded the CAB(Combat Action Badge) in my unit when mortars were fired into the FOB...and our patrols had firefights and were not awarded anything but a pat on the back. So this guy from the AF has my respect above anyone else in the AF just because what he did.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Air Force will always have a special place in my heart since I was born on a USAF base.

Of course filling out a passport application was fun.

What city? AFB, Base has been closed.

What county? Base was located in two counties. I had to find out which county the base hospital was in to get a copy of my birth certificate. :)

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Pollvs and I have talked and I understand where he comes froms.

Sir no offense to you, but branch bs talk is something that kept the army fun for me...its nothing against anyone. I mean really...the army has pencil pushers who do nothing with the career or do anything near what combat mos's do but i wil still give them a hard time. And that goes for any branch. I hope im not over stepping my bounds but i have more respect for Combat MOS's than someone who does paper work any day of the week, and thats just a personal opinion. Also personal experience...a paper pusher was awarded the CAB(Combat Action Badge) in my unit when mortars were fired into the FOB...and our patrols had firefights and were not awarded anything but a pat on the back. So this guy from the AF has my respect above anyone else in the AF just because what he did.

I understand Rasta, the trash talk is fun, this I agree. I just don't like when it goes from friendly trash talk to true feelings. I do not let any of my Airmen do it about other branches if they are serious about their words. Friendly banter and ribbing is all good fun, but all branches deserve respect. As I said, it's only when I feel someone is seriously putting members/branches down that bother me.

Heck, I mess with GEN and SMA all the time cuz they are Army, but I respect and appreciate what they do :)

All is good as long as it is in good nature :)

Archived