***Newegg Hasle***

Guest D.Whitehurst

Guest DrPretender

I want to give a brief explanation on how to read PM's.
This walkthrough may be a bit childish, but I am doing this because I have the general idea that some don't know where to find PM's.

First step find the notifications button:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g476/DrPretender/Website.jpg

A zoom in:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g476/DrPretender/Notification.jpg

Second step: Click on notifications, you now find your inbox with your PM's.

Or clicking this button : Private Messages

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g476/DrPretender/Website2.jpg

Thank U for your attention.

Guest D.Whitehurst
Well i had a Newegg ADVANCED Refund RMA put in. for $540 well they havnt sent my FULL Refund back to me yet, an advanced refund is where they send you your REFUND first, then you send the items back. well, they still owe me $66 well, the thing is is that i only have 1 week left to send the items back or they will recharge me the $540, you have 30 days to send the items back starting when the RMA is created it only takes 3 - 5 bussiness days for the refund to get back to your account, well its been 3 weeks ive talked to 3 Supervisors and they all said someone messed up id have it by friday well this we 3 weeks ago they keep saying next friday, welll im running out of fridays.... 1 week left befor they charge me so what should i do i have created a poll for your opinions...

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

Send the items in so your covered legally. Then you can complain about them not providing you a full refund. If you don't send them the items your equally in the wrong as them and they have the right to charge you the full money for breach of contract conditions(30 day return period).

If you don't send the items back there is a 99% chance you lose your $540. If you send it back you only lose a potential $66 and you've kept up your part of the contract hence you can claim the rest of the money from them because they breached their end of the agreement.

I haven't seen the contract agreement, although i'm pretty sure it says that they have a right to take restocking fee out of the purchase price which i believe is 10-15%. This would account for the difference in refund.

There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund (RMA Refund), unless waived by a Customer Support Agent. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA Replacement without any restocking fee to support customers who have received a defective product. For CPU and Memory refunds, any restocking fee we use will be a reflection on current market value for the same cpu item. Newegg.com does not support attempts to profit from CPU and Memory price fluctuations.

Guest RET.LTG.STORM=US=
Well you should have just sent them back to begin with. You will get your money when they decide to send it. So if you want your money send it back. ( registerd ) so you have proof they got it.

Archived