im backkkk

Guest RET.iambrian =US=

Guest RET.iambrian =US=

Hey guys..

I dont know who all knows me, or has looked through the roster at the Retired people, but, I am here, and retired. First, it is great to see this place still up and booming, even through the rough patches between 2142 and bad company. Its also great to see a lot of the guys that were here back in my day that have come back. Feels like home again.. but, enough of the mushy gushy crap.

I was here until 07, when I retired as the NCOIC of the AF special operations group, as well as one of the recruiters. Things were tough back then without the whole MOS system you guys have going on around here now, with the lack of small team organization and not enough people filling the ranks in my group to be effective. Anyways, long story short.. the clan slowed down, and my life sped up, so i had to call it a day. I am graduating this may from college with a double major in Strategic Intelligence as well as Criminal Justice, I am an Infantryman in the National Guard (nasty girls), with duel 11B/11C certifications, and I play a mean kazoo.

Right now I dont have a PC, because I didn't have time to fix the viruses on them while working on the whole college thing, but, I have an xbox, gamertag: iambrian90 so, if you are one of the ones who remembers me, hit me up on chat or something if you want to add me or whatever. Basically, without a PC I cant be a gaming member, nor do I have time ATM, but would still love to help out in any way possible. I am cool with helping people on on terms of what to study in college, joining the military, doing the military along with college, the benefits you get in doing that, as well as real world door kicking training.. which it seems a lot of guys these days have, compared to the 15 year olds here when i joined.. i guess just all of us 15 year olds grew up haha. So, leadership, talk to me sometime about possibilities of coming back on a probationary type status or something, where I could help out administratively (which is basically what i did back in the day), or being an advisor or something, anything to stay involved.. And for the rest of you who dont know me, you should get to know me.. i mean, why not? Especially if you are thinking about joining the army guard.. then def. talk to me haha. Ok, I'll be around trolling the forums and what not, throwing my 2 cents in where I can..

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Nice to see another old face!

I think i was here for a year or so before you left, i remember your name. Though i was probably only a small rank back then.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
throwing my 2 cents in where I can..

Sorry but we only accept notes. We were forced to make this change thanks to the unfortunate "coin throwing" incident that cost the monitors of many users :D.

Only kidding welcome back! Your name is real familiar, even though i wasn't around when you were here. Perhaps when going through old records i saw you.

Guest RET.iambrian =US=
dont worry crazy.. i remember you lol.. and thieving. i dont remember you, so it must have been going through records, or i was already in retirement and just posting here and there when you joined. Has this place still been going since the bf2 days? or was there a break in service there around 09 or so?

Guest RET.iambrian =US=
haha wow, all the old guys are back. not too much in terms of excitement is going on.. just school, lots of school. I have some mad senioritus right now, and have 21 credits each semester.. its pretty brutal.. what hvae you guys been up to since we were all in high school back in the day?

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
May I ask what rank you retired at? We like to honor our retiree's by them having the following name format. RET.RANK.NAME.

Guest RET.iambrian =US=
ski- SGT, 2dye- some things never change lol, ward- good stuff man.. whats your MOS? if you dont mind of course..

Guest RET.LTG.STORM=US=

Hi Brian,

long time I have watched alot of 15yr olds grow up here. I do remeber you a lillte bit not sure if I was active or retired then. But Nice to see you back online And Keep the Grades up you are almost there. I think my Sig goes back to 07 PicGirl made it.

Guest RET.iambrian =US=
yeah, i remember you storm, I think you retired soon after I got here though, maybe like 6 months in. And.. with the grades.. you know how it goes haha.. I am in my hardest classes of my major right now, which honestly shouldnt even be a part of the major.. I would love to finish off with a 3.0, but i dont know if I am gonna be able to get my 2.94 up there.. it will be close. its alright though, I will always have the army for free-bee job training. and, speaking of picgurl, how are her and pugs doing? anyone kept up with them?

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
Hows it going Iambrian. Your name sounds very familiar, but as it should since your a RET and a old member at that. Glad to see your doing well and still around.

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
ski- SGT, 2dye- some things never change lol, ward- good stuff man.. whats your MOS? if you dont mind of course..

31B Military Police

Guest RET.iambrian =US=
i like mp's like i like regular cops.. as long as they don't pull me over, im fine with them haha. but thats good stuff, i have some buddies that went mp for the guard

Guest RET.SGT.iambrian=US=
May I ask what rank you retired at? We like to honor our retiree's by them having the following name format. RET.RANK.NAME.
i found my old account, and just logged in with that.. so, if one of you guys with forum access want to go in and delete the one i just set up the other day that works. or, just leave it and I will just use this one from now on. either way works for me

Archived