GeekBox

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

This company is based out of my state and they do some pretty cool builds. I've seen a fully hydro cooled system today with all the bells and whistles. It was a crazy looking machine. Im sure the guy getting it done was paying like 5k + for it.

http://www.geekbox.com/

They will build you whatever you want and I do believe they have a lifetime warranty. So if your sick of those big manufactures who only show certain computer builds and do not leave you with upgrade capability. Then this may be the place to look. All you have to do is create a parts list and give them a budget and they will help you get a computer your happy with.

This is for those who cant build and can't stand Alienware, Dell or HP.

This is my new computer parts store, when I don't want to wait for newegg.. :)

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Seems like the pricing is still that of a computer company though, surely its still worth building yourself?

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Seems like the pricing is still that of a computer company though, surely its still worth building yourself?

Its always cheaper to build your own. I build my own and I have been doing it for 15 years, but they can do straight up custom builds for those that do not know how or don't care to do it, because they are savvy in other areas.

Archived