Need help with web detalis bf3scrims.net

Guest corriz

Hello,

I would like to ask for help on this site. Details, pictures clan, banner size.... Each idea are welcome. Can you including draw if you want. :D

Then any suggestions to forum topics or forums, subforums there would be good.

So let me know. Im waiting to your idea...

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
Uuu I like the idea. It will be a easier way to organise a scrim for us. Mybe you should make EU, NA and the other continents ladder so that clans can find the best suiting place (less or none lag in-game) or when clan is registering they declare if they are EU, NA, SA, Asia and Oceania, Africa or Internacional like ours. If it turns out to be a successful site later on you can get some sponsors who can donate a game or TS server or something for a winning clan. If you can somehow make the live transmission so that other members of site can view the ongoing matches but not every 'cause it would be complicated only finals of a cup or matches between the clans that are on top of their ladder(example EU vs NA) or fighting for the top. If that doesn't work out you can always make the rule that every clan has to upload a video of their scrim and you post them on site. Since we are at rules, you have to set up some basic rules. Get on the othe scrim organising sites and see their rules and make your own and post them here so that we can read them and give you our opinion. If some one wants to invest in your site you can have a tab like we have. I can't think of anythng else 'cause I just got up from my beauty sleep :D but if I remember something else I'll let you know.

Thank you Čeh. Ill start implement the clan regions, good idea. The things like tournament or servers is now imposible. Every clan have one unlimited space (site) for presentation, but they cant upload any video, external link or style to website. For that have forum :-)

• 2 weeks later...
hey corriz, I am trying something similar and use it for the game League of Legends, I use the webspell CMS which is really handy since it has a build in tournament plugin. The sites you can make with it work great only my web mastering is not good :p. add me on xfire so we could exchange our ideas as it might work for both sites ;)

Guest corriz

Thank you Cycle and Czeh for nice ideas. I finish some base functionality of website but it is not the end.

I want ask you about some ideas and concepts of layout. Im realy not realy good in graphics stuff. I know, banners and some simple images is not problem for me but as you know, how website looks is realy important and give it credibility. Nice presentation and bla bla bla....

I know that in the clan we have many skilled and excellent graphic designers and create some great design is realy easy for them.

I want keep the header. I mean the blue image on the top with menu. Because it takes some time to create it same as in forum etc. And i think is realy nice :razz:

So what updates I need:

• The logo/title of BF3scrims.net with transparent background for the header.
  • Nice dark or black background of site. Some nice curves, dots, images.
  • Nice layout to the middle. I need some ideas for sorting the clans how it is looks etc... What information can clan need for presentation. etc.
  • And any others ideas are welcome, if you are not designer and you have some idea, share it.

I hope my English is understandable. And apologize my mistakes. :-|

Thank you.

What we need now, is random testing data. So go here and put there some new clan please.

http://bf3scrims.net/clan/add

:-)

if you find any bug, mistakes write here what you do before and type of bug. Thank you for any feedback.

If you cant understand something let me know too.

• 6 months later...
Guest iNoizZ
I hope, on friday i will start this website and after that i realy want you for testing, debuging, language correction etc.

I hope General Storm will enjoy it...

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l505/corri_/All%20share/bf3scrims-screen2.png

Hey corriz, ur still going to use the banner I made for you?

Guest corriz
yes, i will use it as default banner for clans if they dont upload their own. dont worry its realy nice work i want to use it.

Archived