Current Desktop

Guest RET.WO1.Pieman=US=

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Pieman sir,

I'm trying to understand your background...why would anyone want a large pile of feces for their desktop. I mean with all do respect thats not even a decent looking piece of crap, looks like whoever made it didn't put a whole lot of effort into it, must be a fiber free diet.

And defib, imma let you finish but, a hot women is nice and all but teddy Roosevelt fighting a tiger takes the cake here.

Pieman sir,

I'm trying to understand your background...why would anyone want a large pile of feces for their desktop. I mean with all do respect thats not even a decent looking piece of crap, looks like whoever made it didn't put a whole lot of effort into it, must be a fiber free diet.

I lol'ed pretty hard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

>:D 2 23" monsters, one for gaming, one for trivial nonsense!

I ran that background for a while. Now i use this.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3313/screenje.png

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
That is one cool desktop SGM.ThievingSix. I ought to get that for my work laptop, the other engineers (translate nerdy organizational freaks) I work with would get a big kick out of it.

Guest Mestalfrun
I ran that background for a while. Now i use this.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3313/screenje.png

Hella sick! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
So will I get in trouble for posting mine.. It's like pg-16 shows skin no parts? If not I will post lol

If no parts then it should be no problem, if not appropriate then one of us will remove it and you won't get in trouble since I am giving you the go ahead

Guest Spyder5
interesting thought, i didnt want to distract from the main piece too much, i actually did look at doing it like that. it was supposed to appear as part of the background, thx though might change it a nd see how it looks

Archived