Where are the BF3 Pre order deals?

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
I need to pre order my BF3 from a site that will give me the Open beta also. Right now i only see EA games store and direct2drive but its 50-60. Anyone know of a site doing it cheaper?

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Maybe I'm completely mistaken, but I thought you had to do that silly Medal of Honor purchase to get into the Beta... I'm sure you're correct that there's a BF3 purchase method that gets you in that door as well, but I'm not aware of it.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
From what I heard, Alpha testers and Medal Of Honor buyers will get a 48 hour head start on the Beta. Then it will be open season for everyone else to get the Beta.

I need to pre order my BF3 from a site that will give me the Open beta also. Right now i only see EA games store and direct2drive but its 50-60. Anyone know of a site doing it cheaper?

Open Beta means anyone can dl it sir, i think what you meant was the 48 hr closed beta? all you have to do is preorder battlefield 3 from origin.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Maybe I'm completely mistaken, but I thought you had to do that silly Medal of Honor purchase to get into the Beta... I'm sure you're correct that there's a BF3 purchase method that gets you in that door as well, but I'm not aware of it.

Nope your right. All that does is 48 hr pre-access, open is open for everyone after that.

Archived