Interesting...

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

I think you missed the point of having 1 medic squad mate, but 4 "squad green" medics on the screen, not to mention my other dead squad mate and the recon. That brings my squad size to a total of 7 (as long as I can still do mental math :) ).

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
I have seen green medic symbol on other squads (their names where still blue indicating they were on another squad).

Guest SoundOfDeath
You misunderstand. They aren't in your squad but they are shown as in your squad in terms of being green so that you can see them throughout the map. Atleast that's what I think. It may be a bug.

Ahh... now that seems more likely... I think what boggles me more than anything else is that I've never noticed this before.

Guest PainKiller
I have never noticed other "green" medic symbols either. only the one or two depending on who is in my squad. ill have to look next time though

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

haha crazy bug.

Kaoss - "I NEED A MEDIC!"

*imagines all those green medic symbols running towards you "mine, MINE, MINE!" like the seagulls from finding nemo :P*

Guest BigMac530
haha crazy bug.

Kaoss - "I NEED A MEDIC!"

*imagines all those green medic symbols running towards you "mine, MINE, MINE!" like the seagulls from finding nemo :P*

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Yeah, it's not a bug. When you get injured, all the medic symbols pop up so you can find one quickly. Then again, that doesn't mean you'll actually find someone who will drop a med kit... ;)

Archived