Hey Guys

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello and give everyone an update on my situation.

Those of you who were here when I left knew I left because of my family issues. Well things got a little shaky for a bit, we worked things out and I am now a better family man than I was. I spend more time with my family than I have ever in my life before. Gaming has become a once in a while thing. I started up a new clan and thank god I have other founders because if we didn't, we'd be dead lol. Just wanted to stop by and update you all. Still miss you guys and if given the opportunity, would love to come back and help you with some practices. Hope all is well with everyone! God Bless!

Rob aka Covert

Guest DrPretender

Hey covert,

Good to see it worked out well. I see you have a own clan, whats the name of it?

I hope to see you in game soon.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Well things got a little shaky for a bit, we worked things out and I am now a better family man than I was. I spend more time with my family than I have ever in my life before. Gaming has become a once in a while thing.

:) That is awesome, I'm glad to hear that. Family is very important.

I started up a new clan and thank god I have other founders because if we didn't, we'd be dead lol.

:o ANOTHER CLAN! :evil:

Still miss you guys and if given the opportunity, would love to come back and help you with some practices. Hope all is well with everyone! God Bless!

We miss you too. :cry: We love you, man (and just for you ... no homo).

:o ANOTHER CLAN! :evil:

I'd be wasting everyone's time if I came back here. I haven't played but maybe 7 hours of games in a month. My TS activity is practically non existent. The clan I started up is called HnV. I didn't want to make it sound like I'm recruiting by telling you what clan b/c I am definitely not. We have our own problems already LOL. Half the group is filled with ex-WGT members and half with old HnV members and they have formed 2 sides in the clan.....grrrr. But anyway almost everyone is politically incorrect so its very interesting lol. Just wanted to stop by and see a few familiar faces. maybe hop on TS b/c I do have about 3 days off here in a row.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived