So who felt the earth quake from me in virginia?

Guest RET.Capt.Snipedeath=US=

Guest RET.Capt.Snipedeath=US=

I live in virginia near the center of it and felt it pretty good here.

So who else felt it. 5.9 rictor scale.

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
I was in PA, and everyone above that state only felt the aftershock, which felt like a truck passing by. I'm waiting for everyone to forget about it now. The news is making this such a big deal.

Guest Navi491
I felt it in Manhattan. I was working as a painter, and we were painting the morgue for the medical college i work for, and all i saw at first was the metal tables holding the corpses slowly start to shake them literally jump around and then i really felt the shake when the tables the corpses were on started to bump into the wall next to them. Not a very fun experience....and as creepy as it was to paint in the morgue normally....combine the jumping tables with the corpses on top....and i will never ever forget this day. FYI the corpses were covered up in body bags but it was extremely obvious what was inside them incase people start to wonder.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
2Dye caused it, he tripped over something in Fla.

Probably while doing some pretend medic-ing :)

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
I was working in PA and some things in the shelves fell off the shelves and things were shaking. Apparently if you weren't in a car of building you didn't feel it.

Archived