Deleted...need to reinstall

Former Clans (include URLs, if available):

Several ARMA gaming communities

Rank, name and date of discharge from =US= (former members only):

NA

Favorite BC2 weapon AND vehicle:

M16, XM8

Tell us about yourself:

I have been gaming for a long time now, and I enjoy playing with fun and mature indivuduals. Gaming is a fun past time for me. I am a financial professional and family/work always come first.

Why do you want to join =US=?

This community seems like a very fun and mature place, something that I enjoy and look at. I enjoy structure and team work. I believe that this community can provide this and I look forward to playing with each one of you.

How did you hear about =US=? (Include link if there is one)

Battlefield 3 blog

Can you attend our weekly meetings?

Yes

How many hours per week can you devote to =US=?

5-10

Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and TeamSpeak?

Yes

Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites?

I do not wish to get involved that much as family and work take much of my time and is very important to me.

31 Seals were shot down in Afghanistan while traveling in a chopper most of them were elite seals that killed Osama Bin Laden. This is not a good day in American History lots of innocent men died for us today and for that I would Like to thank them and ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS of the Military FOR THEIR SERVICE AND DEDICATION TO OUR UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN (also thanks to veterans!). I am proud to BE AN AMERICAN!!!!! Post TO SUPPORT OUT TROOPS!!!!

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
Great Post, agreed 100%, We should be Thankful every day even during peace for their sacrifice.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
I can not find the words to express my gratitude for those who have served and are serving, so THANK YOU is the best I can do.

Guest RET.Capt.MustangMan94=US=

I am blessed to serve with my brothers and sisters in arms and it always tough to loose any of them. This one however has bee even tougher. CW2 Bryan Nichols was the pilot of the CH-47. A brother and friend I had the honor of deploying with to Iraq when he was SGT Nichols.

So from one vet to all the others out there, Thank you~!

From a vet to those we serve, THANK YOU, it is with your support that we are able to stay strong and true.

Sent from my Tweaked Epic~!

Guest RET.WO1.Pieman=US=
This is something that should go without saying, all military vets, I would like to thank you for your service and all you have sacrificed for our freedom.

Archived