Impulse Sayin Hi!

Guest Impulse

Guest Impulse

Hey everyone. Not sure if anyone even remembers me but it's former SN.Impulse saying hi. Hope all is well with the Unknown Soldiers. Hope to see some of you guys on xfire or steam in the future. Info is still the same.

xfire = ownzor111

steam = iceman419

Thanks,

Impulse

Guest CC.Decayed=US=

12 mbps is more than enough for multiple computer usage. it all depends on what your wife is doing when she is online. Is she downloading/torrenting/streaming? If that's the case, even having 30-50+ mbps won't help you because those programs are designed to hog up all the bandwidth.
12 mbps is over 1.5 megabytes a second. She needs to be doing a lot of downloading to be stealing that much bandwidth away from you. Let me know what programs she is using when you are trying to play and you can try to put hard limits on it.

Your jitter is kinda high, so the other question is, how is your network set up? Are you using wireless? Are you using very long cables?

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

hey decayed, she is just browsing the internet like me...no d/ls or anything. It's all wireless which could be a problem too

Guest Impulse
Lol well I won't be reaching out to US again any time soon. To the 3 of you that were kind of enough to say hello to a former member, thank you.

Archived