Something Interesting

Guest Goliathos

Guest Goliathos

Hey guys, this game looks to be equally, if not more, visually stunning than BF3. And its also something to take your mind of BF3 for a while. I got really interested in this after delving a little deeper into the ArmA community.

http://www.arma3.com/

And yes, Sound, it has ultra realistic sniping.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

A bunch of guys in the clan are BF3 Alpha testers. No need to find something to take our minds off BF3.

But those who like Arma should at least give it a look. :)

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
And yes, Sound, it has ultra realistic sniping.

If you have an amazing connection to an expensive server yes it does. One of the flaws with the game is if you're more then 100m away from your target they start hopping around and make it a pain to shoot, but don't get me wrong I love the ArmA series as much as you do but it's never going to stick in this clan, we've tried, but it's always going to be a Battlefield clan.

I'm sure the usual group will get ArmA 3 so hit us up when it comes out.

Also saw a bunch of information about it a few months ago, game looks epic and hopefully they will fix some of the problems from ArmA II.

EDIT: One thing that would be nice about the game is if you can customize your character by country since you're playing as NATO this time and not the US Army

"Customizable Soldier Load

Choose your uniform, assemble your weapon kit, change your loadout, get loaded up."

Guest PainKiller
I tried the demo of ARMA 2 and enjoyed it but the controls took me a long time to get used to. but overall a pretty fun game. I look forward to the ARMA 3 demo

I look forward to the ARMA 3 demo

Not looking forward to the upgrade needed for BF3 and this.

Looking forward to actually using boats and hopefully some custom missions using the new diving feature.

In case you were wondering it's not a small island. The map is more the double the size of ArmA II: OA

Guest Goliathos
Why would you have to play in a slideshow? My pc shouldn't be bale to run Amra II but i get 90 frames on max graphics. With some smart upgrades it should be fine... And holy crap If its twice the size of OA that just ridiculous.

Why would you have to play in a slideshow? My pc shouldn't be bale to run Amra II but i get 90 frames on max graphics. With some smart upgrades it should be fine... And holy crap If its twice the size of OA that just ridiculous.

Its actually 2.4 times bigger and takistan was roughly 10km x 7km.

Archived