Pingspike on atlanta CQ Hardcore

Guest Mythos

Guest Mythos

For some time the atlanta hardcore CQ server have been lagging aswell as jamming up for a few secounds every now and again.

This is the only server I have problem with.

Anyone alse have the same problem?

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
Yes very bad lag frequently, I reset the server but still the same with only 4 players in it. Not sure what it is.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Not to pile on, but definitely been seeing a lot of this on the NFO servers.. :(

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Haha wait who was it that recommended the NFO servers to us? Ohhhhh yeah....

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
All NFO servers will be shut down for the next hour to see if server quality improves.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
Haha wait who was it that recommended the NFO servers to us? Ohhhhh yeah....

Derman and Mental,,, Ah that explains it

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Don't go pointing fingers at them when they showed us a way to double our servers for 30% less than we were paying.

It's very likely it's just a technical issue. All JCS members have full access to restart that server from the NFO site or in extreme cases open up a support ticket.

If the servers getting laggy speak up and a JCS member can look into it.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
I have restarted all a cpl times this week, we need a ticket. My request as I am not sure how too. But the past week has been Horrible and im sure there are plenty more saying the same as well as pubs consistently complaining through text in game.

Guest RET.Capt.Snipedeath=US=
yes I agree with the CPT. it has gotten very bad in the last week on both NFO servers . Lag spikes and hang ups and a lot of rubber banding.

Guest RET.Capt.DoggyRanger=US=

Still a problem as of Monday night 9:00 PM Eastern.

Multiple Members reporting lagging simultaneously.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Major Skyler is currently looking into it. Once we find out what the NFO guys are doing wrong we will update ASAP.

Guest SoundOfDeath
Apologies General. I clicked reply and then had to go AFK and I made my reply after I came back.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
gees sound LTG.Darmine just said they were looking into it and you post this 12 minutes later? Real helpful.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Still lag

I hope your joking.

Because we do everything in our power to take care of this clan. When I say we are working on the issue that means, WE are WORKING on the issue. If NFO drags ass then there is nothing more we can do, but send complaints until it gets fixed. Also this isn't some random 14 year olds clan with no rank so I suggest we remain tactful in the way we handle issues.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=

I think he must have started to post as you were posting, Its happened to me before replying and someone else beat me too it.

Also a ticket has been sent and not a very friendly one at that ; )

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

**Update**

According to NFO, one of their other clients was overloading the server that we are using. So they, I guess in a way, stopped his connection and they think this is why we are lagging so bad. So please update us here soon after the server is full. Let us know if anything changed.

Guest RET.Capt.DoggyRanger=US=

Tried the server last night and it was much better.

We were able to get about 10 users and it performed well...

Thanks for taking care of this Sir.

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
Thats better then. I would like to get a update on how it performs with a full server before the issue gets dropped/forgotten.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Tried the server last night and it was much better.

We were able to get about 10 users and it performed well...

Thanks for taking care of this Sir.

Couldn't do it without my staff.

Thank you to the rest of the members for bringing this issue to light.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

I played last night and it seemed to be fine (however I have nothing really to compare it to since I am hardly on anymore).

I did find it strange that I seemed to continually die every time Commander Crazy_Nutta popped up on my screen though. I'm not sure that is a server problem or not :)

Archived