Whats up?

Guest Suls

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
Hey Suls, it's been a while. There's a few people still around but most of the Navy from when you were in the clan is gone.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

lol what who the hell is this guy?

Hey buuuuuudyyyyy :D Been a little while haha.

Guest RET.Capt.MustangMan94=US=
Suls.... Suls..... Suls... Yep I think I remember you. What up bud?!?!?!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Here's my bi-annual check up. You all still breathing?

I'm just about done with college now.

Kinda wild that I joined this clan 10-ish years ago. iirc, I was 12 when I joined, and you had to be 13. Definitely didn't talk on TS for the 3 or 4 months to my birthday. As if that would've made a noticeable change in my voice.

I still play Eve Online as "The Suls" if any of you do; I remember there were a few guys that did.

Welcome back to the forums man. Good luck finding anyone who knows who you are!

Haha. Probably not many. But I figured I'd check in anyway.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Either way, we appreciate you checking in (albeit annually :-)).

Are there any other games you still play? Would love to get the opportunity to hang out with former members sometime.

Take care and don't be a stranger!

Are there any other games you still play? Would love to get the opportunity to hang out with former members sometime.

Just eve lately. With school I dont have time for much else.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Gotcha, I have heard some interesting things about that game. Something about "real-time space travel" - basically, from what I have heard and read online, you set your space ship for a destination and depending on where you are going in the universe, it may take up to 8 hours to "fly" there. And that different parts of space are controlled by factions, or something like that. Sounds massive!

Gotcha, I have heard some interesting things about that game. Something about "real-time space travel" - basically, from what I have heard and read online, you set your space ship for a destination and depending on where you are going in the universe, it may take up to 8 hours to "fly" there. And that different parts of space are controlled by factions, or something like that. Sounds massive!

It's a really expansive game. Really really really expansive. There are something like 10000 people in my group that I play with. We are the largest and most powerful group.

If any of you are interested in playing let me know. I'll link an extended trial below if you want to give it a whirl. https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=06e1e487-35b3-452b-8928-33a7734e7a00&action=buddy

Here's some videos that show off how massive and fun the game really is.

<--- Bad langauge in this video. They seem to have deleted the clean one, but this is definitively the best video showing off the game.

Some of the =US= guys got me into it years ago... Bblurtie, Antiochus Laetus, AceofClubs53, bjtardiff. All long gone of course.

I still talk to a lot of them who were originally from =US=.

Speaking of which, anyone have contact info for bblurtie? His email is probably around somewhere.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Hey Suls, sorry but we can't give out member email addresses. We consider it private information that you would have to ask them for.

Archived